On Sunday September 6, 2020, the Institute for Nature Education and Sustainability (IVN) is organizing a walk through Park Meerland led by nature guides.
The walk starts at 10 am from meeting point De Hangar, Meerbos 4 in Eindhoven. Everyone can join the walk. The walk takes about an hour and a half and goes over somewhat more difficult paths. Good footwear is therefore recommended.
The walk is conducted with the following restrictions:
- Everything subject to new developments.
- Participants must register in advance at the IVN VEV secretariat via the website of IVN (in Dutch) or via the e-mail address .
- Maximum number of participants (older than 12 years) per guide is 10 people.
- There are two guides so two separate groups of 10 people each can join.
- In case of complaints (from yourself or your housemates), stay at home and get tested.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from others.
- Wash your hands often and cough and sneeze into your elbow..
For more information about Park Meerland, visit the website of the Park Meerland Management Foundation (in Dutch).